now this is a big tank

http://www.monsterfishkeepers.com/forums/s...p;highlight=000

This person has too much time on their hands.

My questions are these:

1) How could he put 9 years into the project and still have issues with rust? Clearly anything anywhere near the tank would be exposed to tremendous levels of humidity.

2) If you had this tank, what would you put in it?

3) was this guy a james bond fan? Would he toss in his arch enemies to some sort of beast?

hey, lets make this clear. I think what he is done is unreal and something that I doubt I'll ever see again outside of a zoo.

But that's kind of the point. It is such a huge collection that he may as well operate as if it were a zoo. Something this big would be more than a full time job...

I still shake my head at the idea that he is running into rust problems though.

As for me, if I were ever to have something that big (or be in charge of his tank), I think I'd want to grow a series of giant plecos and then stock the rest of the tank with guppies, bettas, neons, and other small fish by the tens of thousands.

I'd be really tempted to reproduce an amazon biotrope. I'd want some real nasties. Perhaps caimans? Something you know you'd have to cage while you dive in for cleanups lol.

that would be the ONLY way to go! anything less would be an injustice to such an over the top awesome tank. thats not his only monstrosity either, he has others believe it or not, check out the site. someone said it must of cost thousands, try at least A HUNDRED THOUSAND. the excavating and concrete alone are in the fifty g range, not to mention the steel, glass, lighting,filteration and all other direct and indirect costs, MIND BOGGALING! he is in southern ontario i believe. TRULY AWESOME!!