Finally moved on and settled a bit

There's a brazilian puffer in there. He is doing well...fat as heck. I would not recommend it to anybody though as we all know different fish...different personality. This is one is very mellow and more of a follower than a leader.

Js

BTW>>>>BIG THANKS to Neil for giving me some wafers to feed my stingray as I search for the big bucket o' wafers. The rays loves it and I only give him a couple of wafers 2-3 times a day. He is a fat ray and don't want to over do it.

Neil...do you have any shrimp pellets just to add variety.

THANKS!

Jonah

• 5 weeks later...
Neil...do you have any shrimp pellets just to add variety.

Jonah you silly bugger, how much more variety do you think that ray needs? lol

New Life Spectrum food is made with high-quality easily digestible South Antarctic Krill, Herring, Squid, and New Zealand Mussel protein, and several all-natural color-enhancing ingredients for a balanced diet that boosts immune system function and enhances the full spectrum of your fish’s color. With the belief that all fish require a complete and fully balanced varied diet, New Life also contains Algae Meal, that consists of Seaweed, Kelp, and Haematococcus pluvialis (a micro algae), a premium grade of natural Spirulina, as well as a fruit & vegetable extract that consists of Spinach, Red & Green Cabbage, Peas, Broccoli, Red Pepper, Zucchini, Tomato, Kiwi, Apricot, Pear, Mango, Apple, Papaya, and Peach.

All New Life Spectrum products also contain a generous inclusion rate of Garlic (Allium Sativum) with the Thera-A formulas containing a mega-dose of this natural anti-parasitic ingredient.

Your ray is already eating far better than any ray in the wild could ever dream of. The main ingredient in the wafers is SA Krill, which is a far cleaner ingredient than found in your typical shrimp pellets, and it's far more expensive. Don't go screwing up what Kim & Ted spent the past year (or more) doing for that fish. It's fat & sassy & in primo health, now you just have to keep it that way. :)

BTW - I expect to get at least one good shot of that ray for my gallery page. ;)