Goodbye Clover

Terrie Lee

I am sorry if it is wrong to post this because she was not a fish. Clover was a bunny. She died last night of an acute upper respiratory infection.

I am so sorry Clover, if I had known you were sick we would have gotten you to the vet sooner.

Clover was sweet and gentle and kind. She took care of the other five rabbits like they were her own baby bunnies. She was the one rabbit that would hang out with us on the couch for a whole rugby game.

Clover liked to watch the fish swimming by in the aquarium. I am sure if she could she would have been a mommy to them too.

Clover was white with a grey nose, grey ears, grey paws and a grey tail. Clover was 12 pounds of bunny love and I will miss her greatly.

post-1438-1211118629_thumb.jpg

Terrie Lee I am sorry to hear about clover. I know how much your bunny meant to you. Losing a favorite pet is always a hard thing.

Oh, I'm so sorry about clover :cry: . She sounds like a great bun. You were lucky to have had such a friendly bunny and I'm sure you will treasure the memories.

Don't feel bad about not knowing she was sick sooner. Bunnies keep their illness a secret untill sometimes its too late. Since they are prey animals, they keep it hidden to not show weakness. If you have 4 other buns make sure you check them, as respitory infections in bunnies are easily spread, especially if they have contact with eachother.

I'm so sorry about your loss :( . Gimpy(my bun) sends you a nose kiss :kiss: