My tanks

Mine is in a 75 gallon. I just recently moved and I used to have him in a 100 gallon pond in my basement.

I'm pretty sure hes fine they don't do to much I think he is board being alone.

I'm not to sure if he is a male or female or how old he is. do you know how to tell?

Mine is in a 75 gallon. I just recently moved and I used to have him in a 100 gallon pond in my basement.

I'm not to sure if he is a male or female or how old he is. do you know how to tell?

It's hard to say how old your turtle is if I see a pic it might help me out. The way I was told is the females are usually twice the size as males but males have a longer pointy tail. Check your turtle if it has a long pointy tail then it is a male if not then it is a female. In my picture the female is the one that is right up front. The male is in the back and if you look you can even see his tail.

It's hard to say how old your turtle is if I see a pic it might help me out. The way I was told is the females are usually twice the size as males but males have a longer pointy tail. Check your turtle if it has a long pointy tail then it is a male if not then it is a female. In my picture the female is the one that is right up front. The male is in the back and if you look you can even see his tail.

Well after looking at mine it seems like it could be a male.

And im sure mine is older then yours would be his shell

is a bit scuffed up seems like he has been through allot

I'm not to sure what his past was like as I adopted him

about 3 years ago from the Calgary Humane Society.

Sometimes I would like to get another one to go with him but

I ma not to sure what he would be like with another. Also I can

never seem to find them as they are illegal to sell in Alberta I was told.

Males have long claws on their front feet and a thick tail. To me it looks like french fries has 1m and 1f. Iyou can get a better pic of the one at the back of the tank I can varify that for you, the one at the front is definitely female.