methlylene blue + angelfish eggs

clockwork

okay,

so my angels laid some eggs. again. this time i decided to try and raise them rather than let them become dinner, so i got me some methylene blue and dosed it accordingly (1 tsp per 10 gallons) and now the whole tank is blue! keep in mind this is a tank set up specifically for the eggs and i plan on moving them in tonight. is this dose to high or is the completely blue look normal? the bottle is labelled 2.303% solution, i assume this is the concentration.

any help would be great!

If you followed the directions on the bottle it will be fine.

I have used the methlylene blue before on angel eggs and it worked great. After they hatched is when the hard part of keeping the alive came into place!!

Just be sure that while transferring the eggs into the other tank that you keep the fully submerged under water or they

will all die! Just put whatever they layed the eggs on into a ice cream pail or something.

Methylene blue has been around a long long time. I used it on angel eggs 40 years ago and it wasn't new to the market then. Anything that has been used for that long has to be pretty good I would say. Just follow the directions and yes it is supposed to turn the water blue.