Morning Folks

Jeradatar

Hello, I've just joined the Alberta Aquatica Forum.

I live in Edmonton and take care of my husbands dream tank. He always wanted a large fish tank, not me! But somehow it became my job to clean and change water and stock the tank etc. We have had fish for about 15 years now. He used to help take care of the 20 gallon (which our grown son inherited) now we have a nice 92 gal planted tank that became my job. I have uploaded a picture of it in the Gallery's.

I have to admit I don't think I would ever give up my tank at this point.

Juanita :rolleyes:

Welcome.

Can you give me some tips on how your husband got you involved in taking care of the tank? I think that's a great idea and I'll run it past my wife tonight! :thumbs:

I think I'll be doing my own maintenance...

Can you give me some tips on how your husband got you involved in taking care of the tank? I think that's a great idea and I'll run it past my wife tonight! :thumbs:

Warning: Proceed with Caution when approaching wife!

A few years back (5 or so now) I quit my job so I could stay home and be a seeing eye person for our dog (a Yorkie). Being home and having such a cushy job I ended up with all sorts of tasks I never imagined for myself! He just kept telling me it was time to do stuff on the tank and he just didn't have time. He does work 6 days a week so it is true, so now I do it all. He likes to look at it. He thinks it looks pretty good most of the time. :smokey:

Juanita

Warning: Proceed with Caution when approaching wife!

A few years back (5 or so now) I quit my job so I could stay home and be a seeing eye person for our dog (a Yorkie). Being home and having such a cushy job I ended up with all sorts of tasks I never imagined for myself! He just kept telling me it was time to do stuff on the tank and he just didn't have time. He does work 6 days a week so it is true, so now I do it all. He likes to look at it. He thinks it looks pretty good most of the time. :smokey:

Juanita

I have been a stay at home now for 4 months and can't wait for the go ahead to return to work. I'll be able to relax then.

I have been a stay at home now for 4 months and can't wait for the go ahead to return to work. I'll be able to relax then.

DarkAngel I hear you when you say you will relax when you get back to work. I never seem to have enough time in the day to get everything done. Everyone thought I'd be lying around eating bonbons or something. LOL I never stop from 5am when I get up till 9pm when it is bedtime. And I still wish I had more time to get MORE done. I'm actually glad I'm not working as I don't know how I kept everything caught up when I was working with hubby 6 or 7 days aweek.

Juanita