120g goes salt

BEFORE:

picture044au1.jpg

AFTER:

ftsea6.jpg

20080625002qc9.jpg

This pic ^ best shows the lighting. it's quite white with a hint of blue.

20080625005wm4.jpg

20080625010gk0.jpg

20080625006ks4.jpg

20080625008vy1.jpg

20080625001dw2.jpg

Will be adding this little fellow today, probably last time I'll ever see him :lol:

Tech specs:

phosban reactor

euroreef skimmer rs135

multiple powerheads (not done here yet, some need fixing)

x2 lumenbright reflectors

-->running aquaconnect bulbs, 250W SE on galaxy ballasts

coralife superskimmer 65 (not sure if I'll keep it there, just threw it on as the tank was a mess from all the rocks being moved around)

refugium in one chamber of sump with screw in cf light

Now I just need a background :) Not going to paint it, probably going to use a piece of material or wrapping paper or something.

Looks good. I like how you did the rock work, supported with the piping.

For your background go to a sign shop and pick up some sign vinyl goes on easy and is pretty easy to peel off later. It's available in whatever color you want and will only cost you a couple bucks.

Looks good. I like how you did the rock work, supported with the piping.

For your background go to a sign shop and pick up some sign vinyl goes on easy and is pretty easy to peel off later. It's available in whatever color you want and will only cost you a couple bucks.

That is a wonderful idea! Never would have thought of it. Any idea who would carry that sort of thing?

Pretty much all held up by pipes. Some of it was just base rock that has become live over 2 yrs (bought from another hobbyist)--but because it was the aquarium store type had nice big holes in it so we could thread those pieces right through the pipe. (like the "tower" on the right side there is mostly that with a regular piece of LR on top).