90 Gallon updated

FishManTy

Without T5's

New90.jpg

With T5's

90T5.jpg

Wow, they make a huge difference... the pictures don't show it well... but if you see the growlight on the side in the w/o T5's... that equal brightness is put out by the T5's... so now when that light is on the side... I can't tell its on

Awesome!

It cost me all of $140 MAX to switch my canopy's old homedepot light, with these T5's (These are VHO)

Kyle is doing the same thing on his 120gallon, but its gonna have double the T5's... should be interested to see how much he blinds his fish

lol

Look at the way the sand is shown. It looks 10 times better with the T5's! Mmmm

Edited by FishManTy

Not sure of the K actually... I don't remember what the sign said.

They are the 48" 54watt (VHO) T5's... You can pick these up for $50 bucks at quickgrow in calgary. The Reflector cost $25, and I got my reflector from Organic crop near Picses.

Im thinking about adding a 3rd one in there...

The nice thing about these bulbs, is they come with connectors, so you can connect multiballasts and only have one plug to go into the wall. (My canopy has an inside of 48.5", and the actual ballast was 47", so I couldn't connect them in a series, and haveta use to plug in's. :(

Bt yeah, they're awesome

Super impressed