my oscar setup

oscarfan

Hey Oscarfan,

Horton.. cool guy. I have a pair of Tiger Oscars too... right now they are i4" and in my 29 gallon... I am moving them to a 80 gallon later this month (once I finish my 200 gallon for my goldies)

Are you planning on keeping him alone.. if so, what size of tank do you plan on keeping him in once he gets a little bigger?

I'm keeping him alone.. well kinda .. he's in with 3 clown loaches.. He tried one once but didn't like him so he spit him back out.. ever since they've been buds. The loaches rock too!

I'm keeping him alone yes.. I will most likely get a 90 Gallon for him when he gets a little bigger.

I'd move him to no less than a 70/75 gallon tank if it was to be permanent.. I'm getting a 90 cuz i'd like him to have some good space to enjoy.

We'll see how he grows ;)

One of my baby oscars (Sam) just decided to try and eat my one of my full grown Cory cats!

The bloody Cory cat tail is still sticking out of his mouth! I never dreamed it could fit inside his mouth, but Sam proved me wrong.

I am a little worried, I sure hope Sam can digest a thick-scaled Cory!