Hi another new member in Edmonton

Bullterrier

Hi

I have had fresh and saltwater tanks off and on for a number of years.

I recently gave up my saltwater reef. Floor renos and moving furniture here from my dad's in Ontario... I miss it.

I have a small freshwater fish only at work plus maintaining a 33 gal that belongs to my old receptionist (she hasn't come to collect her tank yet).

Missing my tank at home so looking to start up a 20 gal planted tank. Hopefully soon. Spending lots of time googling the net for info. That is how I found this forum. Looking forward to it.

I don't know anyone else here in the hobby :cry:

Barb

:welcome: To Alberta Aquatica (AA).

You will meet a lot of people from the Edmonton area on this board. I myself am approx 1 hour NE of the city, close to Redwater.

I am new to the aquarist world, but there are a lot of extremely knowledgeable people on the board.

Gillian of Nature's corner has some very nice and healthy plants...

Not sure if you have been to Natures corner, it is a very nice little store, with tons of gift ideas even for the non-fishy person on your list. They have some very nice freshwater fish too...

They are on the south side, not sure where you are located.

Lana

Hi

I have had fresh and saltwater tanks off and on for a number of years.

I recently gave up my saltwater reef. Floor renos and moving furniture here from my dad's in Ontario... I miss it.

I have a small freshwater fish only at work plus maintaining a 33 gal that belongs to my old receptionist (she hasn't come to collect her tank yet).

Missing my tank at home so looking to start up a 20 gal planted tank. Hopefully soon. Spending lots of time googling the net for info. That is how I found this forum. Looking forward to it.

I don't know anyone else here in the hobby :cry:

Barb

Wecome!!!

You'll find a lot of good folks here.

Did you just come from Ontario or have you been here a while?

Rick

I have been here since 98.

Somehow or other i found this site, why I didn't find it before, who knows. But I have found it now so that is what counts.

Natures's corner is on my to do list. Maybe even tomorrow.

I have been here since 98.

Somehow or other i found this site, why I didn't find it before, who knows. But I have found it now so that is what counts.

Natures's corner is on my to do list. Maybe even tomorrow.

They're not open Monday either.

Just so you don't make the trip there.

Rick

Hi Barb. :welcome: Welcome to Alberta Aquatica!

Now that you have found us we will find you and get to know you. -roll-

I have met many great people since joining here in November, 2007. They are all amazing and I have had some great conversations (usually about fish :)).

Looking forward to meeting you - maybe at the fall ACE auction.