cory with guppies?

Wackinator

i was wondering if i can keep corydoras with newborn baby guppies without losing the guppies?

also what other kind of bottomfeeders can i keep with baby guppies?

How about some cherry or ghost shrimp instead? I have kept Cories with guppy fry and with their own fry and if you don't mind a few fry missing then Cories would be ok too. Shrimp are a good clean up crew and they will breed also...baby shrimps are soo cute too.

Tammy

When I was raising BN pleco fry, I had Cherry Shrimp in there to help clean up extra food - that tank bred so many Cherry Shrimp that I could scoop out a net-full every week to feed to my other fish... plus plenty to sell to other hobbyists! :)

i was wondering if i can keep corydoras with newborn baby guppies without losing the guppies?

also what other kind of bottomfeeders can i keep with baby guppies?

How about some cherry or ghost shrimp instead? I have kept Cories with guppy fry and with their own fry and if you don't mind a few fry missing then Cories would be ok too. Shrimp are a good clean up crew and they will breed also...baby shrimps are soo cute too.

Tammy

When I was raising BN pleco fry, I had Cherry Shrimp in there to help clean up extra food - that tank bred so many Cherry Shrimp that I could scoop out a net-full every week to feed to my other fish... plus plenty to sell to other hobbyists! :)

hey thanks a lot for your comments and ive thought of shrimps before but people kept telling me how shrimps occasionally snack on the smallest fries, is that something i should be aware of?

Guppy fry are too big for Cherry Shrimp, besides CS are detritivores, they snack on leftover food and sometimes algae.