Hello from Lethbridge

Trabby

Hello fellow fishkeepers,

My husband and I live in Lethbridge , we have 3 kids a handful of assorted creatures and we LOVE our fish. Currently we have a 90g community tank, 46g mbuna cichlid tank, 33g community,a 20g neon tank and a 10g planted guppy tank. We are also as one last addition going to be taking the plunge into a 14g nano reef. Already through all of the hours of marine books and online research I feel as though my freshwater community will dwindle to gradually make room for a bigger saltwater set up. but for now and at least the next while, we are going to attempt to build and sustain a beautiful little nano reef. I look forward to this wonderful and educational online community. I cannot wait to get our reef up and running:)

Welcome to AA i too would like to dip my foot into the saltwater pond but i keep putting it off for some reason... i was told the bigger the tank the easier to maintain but the nano's look so cool.... right now i am a cichlid lover and i sure got alot of info off this site i am sure you will too :D

• 4 weeks later...