MOTM

Actually, Catshannon was our Fall winner... the program has been shifted to more of a MOTS (Member of the Season).

Oh OK. I didn't see it announced in the normal location (under staff announcements). Congrats catshannon!

Is there a reason we're not doing it monthly anymore? Lack of sponsorship issues??

Edited by Boom

No no no! That wasn't what I was getting at. Ha ha, sorry if it came across like that. :blush: I just keep looking at the Staff announcements to see if there is a new MOTM there and havn't seen one since June so was just wondering.

I am a bit interested to know how the person is choosen tho, do we get to vote on it?

The staff nominate people and then vote on it. We tried having the members nominate and vote but it didn't work to well and was a lot of work.

Oh I see. Thanks for the info! :)

If it was up for nomination i would second you Boom just pullin your chain...i did a similar project but didnt think to take pics and such to add to the DIY section like you did

Ha ha, thanks! I wasn't sure if I should do all the pics and everything, but I actually did a post first asking if there was interest and there seemed to be lots, so I went ahead and started it.

Come on, Ryan, even without the DIY project, you deserve the award for implimenting an emoticon into your user name! I am incredibly jealous and from this point further be known as one of the following: shifty, mad, huh, wub (whatever that means), unsure, wacko, ph43r (had to look that one up too), drool, w00t or, my personal favourite, poo.

Regards,

:poo:

PS. Just joking. Not that it matters, but you would have my vote, Boom. If I ever do a sump, it will be because of you! :boom: