Recommendations on Pressurized Co2

JohnRosario

I'm currently running a DIY Co2 system and I am getting tired of constantly dealing with the yeast.

I am looking to purchase the following: Milwaukee SMS122+MA957 / pH Controller + CO2 Regulator from ebay at:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Milwaukee-SMS122-MA957...%3A1%7C294%3A50

Does anyone own of these? I have read some review and they all seem to be positive.

Or could someone recommend something better?

Thanks in advance,

John

I'm currently running a DIY Co2 system and I am getting tired of constantly dealing with the yeast.

I am looking to purchase the following: Milwaukee SMS122+MA957 / pH Controller + CO2 Regulator from ebay at:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Milwaukee-SMS122-MA957...%3A1%7C294%3A50

Does anyone own of these? I have read some review and they all seem to be positive.

Or could someone recommend something better?

Thanks in advance,

John

Hello John

I would recommend that you check with Natures Corner before you buy on the net.

They are a supporting vendor here and if you let Jillian know you're on this board, I'll bet she'll give you a good deal.

They can also sell you a tank of CO2 as well. Makes it a lot easier to get filled.

Rick

I wouldn't recommend that regulator. I have it and have had a few problems with it keeping a constant pressure, it also recently malfunctioned after the solenoid turned on one morning and killed half of my fish :( After researching (which I should have done before buying ), it seems that there are a lot of complaints and problems with the milwaukee all-in-one regulator.

I bought my milwaukee regulator and co2 bottle(filled) from Nature's cornerstore for 225$.

I would check out Nature's and talk to Henry. I believe they carry a different regulator now.

If I had to buy it again I wouldn't go with the milwaukee.