I thought I would share with you some of my fry!! Lots of pIctures

BlackMumba

Okay, let me tell you that first off I am not Patrick and can not take the photo quality he can do.. I used the same darn camera and not even close to quality but I wanted to show everyone my fry... its hard to take photos of any quality they are mostly in plastic bins and you know how that goes...

Anyways that being said, here they are:

These are from my White PK/HM batch and Red LF/HM baby blue batch... PK = Plakat Halfmoon LF = Long fin Halfmoon

chantalfishdec03-080130.jpg

chantalfishdec03-080109.jpg

These next pictures are of my Copper Fry a month younger then the above batch but their copperish coloration is coming out better then imagined!! They are well feed!! -roll-

chantalfishdec03-080128.jpg

chantalfishdec03-080125.jpg

chantalfishdec03-080123.jpg

Remember this guy?!!

DoubleTailmale.jpg

Well this is his first batch!!!

They are not even one month old

chantalfishdec03-080018.jpg

chantalfishdec03-080023.jpg

Okay here is some jarred babies from the first batch!

chantalfishdec03-080161-1.jpg

Thanks,

I spend most of the day separating the males from the females, and it wasn't easy task... as soon as I did though they colored up nicely, I will have to take some pictures of those... :thumbs:

Unfortunately today I lost one of the fathers to mouth fungal infection couldn't treat it... it's okay though he was already 2 1/2 years old, and a walmart boy...

I wasn't expecting him to last much longer.. at least I have some of his babies!! :thumbs:

beauties....say, you need some more of those same jars? I buy jam from a lady here in Leduc and she uses the same jars, we are overrun!! we use them for drinking glasses for the kids, but we have toooo many....

If you have the clear glass ones.. I hate the design ones I have ... but they are functional, I would love smooth glass with out the imprint designs... any of those would be surely welcomed :thumbs:

Don't know why I didn't think of it before, but would you be interested in these?? If you or someone you know is travelling here anytime soon, you can have them with pleasure.. no trade, just have. Would be nice to know they will be used for such beauties. I could also look into posting them.. couldn't be more than $10... It would be my pleasure :D

Edited by PiscesGirl

Don't know why I didn't think of it before, but would you be interested in these?? If you or someone you know is travelling here anytime soon, you can have them with pleasure.. no trade, just have. Would be nice to know they will be used for such beauties. I could also look into posting them.. couldn't be more than $10... It would be my pleasure :D

If the shipping cost isn't too much I sure would be interested... but if the shipping costs are too much, then I would have to pass... unfortunately I don't know too many people who travel your way... take a look at the shippin and let me know Thanks so much!! :thumbs:

my jars have the designs just like yours...sorry!!

No problem, the designs make it hard to look at them throughly... thanks, I might though take you up on the offer... for now I have enough but soon I will be hunting for more, and if i can take some off your hands that would be awesome...

:thumbs: