photo of my herbies

Callie

This photo was taken about 9 months ago

I cant seem to upload photos any more photos. I have in the past i have and since then this has been the only successful one. After I resize the photo and click the upload button the attachment zone goes blank or it just wont register and my upload feild goes blank. This has happened on all the computers I've used

post-3195-1232501868_thumb.jpg

Edited by Callie

I changed one of your settings see if it helps. Also you can use Photobucket.

Thanks degrassi, Im glad you like them. the one in the furthest back looks about the same size in the photo but he is a good inch and a half smaller then the other 3. The front three are huge not only in length (approx 5 1/2") but there bodies are really deep (approx 2 1/2"). I think that is because they are 100% pure breds. I have seen and had a few different lines of them and They never seemed to get as big and some varied in the fin tone and head color. When my friend offered these 3 boys to me I couldnt believe it, it was to good to be true. The happiness that ran through me was so overwhelming, all i could say was thank you.