Xystichromis Kyoga Flameback "All Red Lake Nawampasa"

tydus

Beautiful nyererei tydus!

Here is a picture I took of my kyoga flameback male last night. He did not want to pose so I surprised him in his hideout.

kyogaflameback033-750@.jpg

Thanks Patrick.

Wow, he is very beautiful. I love that guy, he is my inspiration. :thumbs:

Looks great tydus. I wasn't aware of all the subtle differences between the two species. thanks for the great info!

I'll have to take some good pics of my nyererie's and post them for you guys, to see if that is actually in fact what they are.

Great looking pics.

Boom :boom:

Looks great tydus. I wasn't aware of all the subtle differences between the two species. thanks for the great info!

I'll have to take some good pics of my nyererie's and post them for you guys, to see if that is actually in fact what they are.

Great looking pics.

No problem. ;) I would love to see the nyerereis, so keep it coming. :)

Great looking pics.

I have a sneaking suspicion that they will be "Thick bars" like mine as they came from the same tank, but you never know.

You may be right about those ones Greg. But I'm actually wondering about the 2 I got from Aquagiant recently and are supposed to be nyererie's.

I posted some pics of them HERE.

Please let me know what you think they are?

Those fish you listed as nyererei in the link are definitely haplochromis thickskin, not pundamilia nyererei. They are very beautiful though. Nice fish. :thumbs:

just wondering where abouts you're located and how much you would want for one of the males? I've been looking to get my hands on one.....

Who are you talking to? :rolleyes:

Sorry, it seemed clear when I wrote it....I was talking to you tydus (or anyone else out there actually that has flamebacks and that may be willing to part with one of their males)

just wondering where abouts you're located and how much you would want for one of the males? I've been looking to get my hands on one.....

Who are you talking to? :rolleyes:

Sorry, it seemed clear when I wrote it....I was talking to you tydus (or anyone else out there actually that has flamebacks and that may be willing to part with one of their males)

I would love to, but I am located in the United States. Plus, I only have one kyoga flameback male, the other one is a pundamilia nyererei. :( Thanks for asking though, but Patrick is the man you're looking for. :D

Edited by tydus