letsgofishn

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 1 month later...

OK, my SR has been with me for about 1 year now and loving the way he looks. Well it's not like I can return him, LOL. Getting very excited about the colors coming out, too bad the pictures don't really show it. I have no clue when it comes to taking pictures so these will have to do. Here's his tank mates too. He's approaching 18" and getting big, eating a lot now, 3 shrimps a day stuffed with NLS, great tip Neil and Ryan. The ray is just over 3 yrs and he's a pig too!

post-896-126500454333_thumb.jpg

post-896-126500456707_thumb.jpg

post-896-126500458216_thumb.jpg

post-896-126500460078_thumb.jpg

post-896-126500496618_thumb.jpg

Edited by letsgofishn

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Well it's been awhile... This SR is about 20 months old now. Not as nice as some SR's out there, RDFISHGUY! Not sure if the red will come out any stronger or if I should use that "nan light". This guy eats well, lots of tilapia, MP stuffed with NLS. New tank mate as well! post-896-128625309046_thumb.jpg

Edited by letsgofishn

Just went through the whole post..... Great job super pumping this beast up :) do you use frozen talapia? where do you buy your prawns/fish? what is its certificate date? and how long is he? Im very impressed