THANK YOU RAYMOND!!!

Lana Bollers

Lana, glad you like him. He looks like he's making himself right at home in your tank.

OMG, I don't like him I LOVE him! He is the biggest fish I own right now, and just stunning...he looks like the one that I fell in love with when I was first looking at fish, the one that I said, I WANT SOME OF THOSE!!!

Here is that picture, this photo was taken off of the web...

I can not express my thanks enough, I just love this guy!

post-3515-1233472719_thumb.jpg

Nice looking moorii. I would keep a close eye on him with your juvies in that tank, as peaceful as many state this species is, my experience has been quite the opposite.

The fronts are about 3 - 3.5" in length, the smallest fish I have in there is an electric yellow.. it is about 2" so far he has not bothered with any of them, they swim around him and he just sits there...

But that can change as he becomes more comfortable with the tank... although the tank is large 120gal, and is only holding 9 fish right now, with him being the largest... lots of hiding places within the holy rock, tunnels and drift wood... so hopefully it all stays good and quiet in that tank...

knock on wood...real hard!