having to sign in every time?

for some reason since i got my blackberry when i try to go onto AA i have to sign in. i click on the remember me even if i go on more than once a night i still have to login? any ideas.

Are you logging in from your BB? I'm not sure how they handle cookies, but that would be the issue... I'm pretty sure anyhow.

My Plam only remembers me for a week, so if I haven't logged on from it in 7 days, I have to sign-in again.

Cookies are funny things sometimes. I have two laptops and very occasionally I will sneak onto the board from work if I am waiting for an important PM. Anytime I log in from one computer, any other remembered login on another computer becomes defunct. This suggests to me that the server is tracking logins too, and uniquely identifies the username with the last cookie issued to a given machine. Without knowing exactly how IP.Board works, this could be purposeful for security--ie, to prevent the same user from somehow being logged in twice at the same time.

FireFox's spell checker can be added through the Add-ons button under Tools. They even have a Canadian English one!

Not sure if IE has added a native spell checker yet, but 'IESpell' (Google that) should work with whatever version you have.