Betta tank??

Koffy

There are a few ways to do it:

If you're planning on filtering each compartment, you can cut glass to fit and silicon it in. The glass should be fairly easy to come by: people w. broken/cracked tanks, old windows, etc. If you need some, I can probably help you out.

If you just want to run 1 filter, then I'd use something like needle-point boards - something plastc that will let the water through. You can try eggcrate (plastic light diffusor), but I think the spaces are too big and the fish may be able to swim through.

If your house/fishroom is warm enough, you could do w/o filtration and heating - just do large WCs each week.

There are a few ways to do it:

If you're planning on filtering each compartment, you can cut glass to fit and silicon it in. The glass should be fairly easy to come by: people w. broken/cracked tanks, old windows, etc. If you need some, I can probably help you out.

If you just want to run 1 filter, then I'd use something like needle-point boards - something plastc that will let the water through. You can try eggcrate (plastic light diffusor), but I think the spaces are too big and the fish may be able to swim through.

If your house/fishroom is warm enough, you could do w/o filtration and heating - just do large WCs each week.

I think ill just silicon in the glass. Maybe plastic or plexi with holes drilled in it??

Gf's just got them in some cheap plastic thing. There her's.(my oscars better) haha. She just wants me to

make the tank. Thanks for the help.

Ill try and post pics of my work

Could try the white needle point stuff sold @ walmart & michael's.

Would cost a few bucks to make a divider.

If I ever get my laptop repaired I have a nice article on divider creation on it lol

I think that needle stuff is probably your best bet.

Granted separate sections also reduces illness transfer...

If I ever get my laptop repaired I have a nice article on divider creation on it lol

Yes well right now they're sharing a small plastic container. if one gets sick so will the other. same food same water.

They dont seem to mind sharing the tank. thought there would be a little more aggression?? They're the gf's problem anyways.

ill stick with my oscar

Yes well right now they're sharing a small plastic container. if one gets sick so will the other. same food same water.

They dont seem to mind sharing the tank. thought there would be a little more aggression?? They're the gf's problem anyways.

ill stick with my oscar

You could always visit a walmart or something a get some clear tupperwares for them for now lol

ill stick with my oscar

You could always visit a walmart or something a get some clear tupperwares for them for now lol

I got this at walmart for like $9. should work for now

P2130350.jpg