best quarantine treatment

What does everyone use for destroying any bacterial and fungul deseases in there quaratine tank? is there a chem that is superior or stands out from others for new fish quarantine and does it have a fast turn around, as in putting new fish into your main tank as fast as possible?

What does everyone use for destroying any bacterial and fungul deseases in there quaratine tank? is there a chem that is superior or stands out from others for new fish quarantine and does it have a fast turn around, as in putting new fish into your main tank as fast as possible?

Not sure what you are asking.....

I usually bleach the whole works then re-populate the media in an other tank for a week or more,or until needed.

J

I usually bleach the whole works then re-populate the media in an other tank for a week or more,or until needed.

After bleaching you should rinse with vinegar. bleach leaves a toxic film behind. Lesson learned after purchasing some pecos that died in 10 minutes.

Edited by Baos

After bleaching you should rinse with vinegar. bleach leaves a toxic film behind. Lesson learned after purchasing some pecos that died in 10 minutes.

point taken but what i was meaning was about the fish themselfs what do you treat the fish with?

I think it's more of a chance to check the fish to see if it seems to be healthy with no noticeable problems before you put it in the main tank and take a chance of infecting your main tank. I'm not sure that you should be treating it with anything unless it is actually sick.