Aquarium Beautiful Contest

aquatica

[]

Aquarium Club of Edmonton Presents

2009 AQUARIUM BEAUTIFUL CONTEST

Hello All,

At our next monthly meeting we are having our annual Aquarium Beautiful Contest. This is a great way to share your tank(s) with other club members and to see their tanks as well. A slide show or power point presentation of photos of the submitted tanks will be presented at the meeting on April 7th After the presentation the membership present will vote for their favorite tanks and present the winners with some great prizes! The contest is open to all Aquarium Club of Edmonton members in good standing.

1st Place 250.00

2nd Place Large Variety of Plant related products

3rd Place TBD

Feel free to enter any or all your show tanks, they don't need to be the greatest show tanks by any means. There is no entry fee for this contest just your desire to show us your aquarium(s),the more the better!! Tanks entered in the contest must be your own current running tanks and can be planted, African, saltwater,nano, novelty, etc from 1 cup to 1000 gallon.

Please contact me with any submissions before the end of the month.(cut off is midnight March 31) Please send an email with the best pics to ghanke@shaw.ca If you don't have a digital camera, or aren't up for taking the photos yourself, I can probably help out with that as well please give me a call at 468-9110 but sooner is better.

Good Luck!

[]

Aquarium Club of Edmonton Presents

2009 AQUARIUM BEAUTIFUL CONTEST

Hello All,

At our next monthly meeting we are having our annual Aquarium Beautiful Contest. This is a great way to share your tank(s) with other club members and to see their tanks as well. A slide show or power point presentation of photos of the submitted tanks will be presented at the meeting on April 7th After the presentation the membership present will vote for their favorite tanks and present the winners with some great prizes! The contest is open to all Aquarium Club of Edmonton members in good standing.

1st Place 250.00

2nd Place Large Variety of Plant related products

3rd Place TBD

Feel free to enter any or all your show tanks, they don't need to be the greatest show tanks by any means. There is no entry fee for this contest just your desire to show us your aquarium(s),the more the better!! Tanks entered in the contest must be your own current running tanks and can be planted, African, saltwater,nano, novelty, etc from 1 cup to 1000 gallon.

Please contact me with any submissions before the end of the month.(cut off is midnight March 31) Please send an email with the best pics to ghanke@shaw.ca If you don't have a digital camera, or aren't up for taking the photos yourself, I can probably help out with that as well please give me a call at 468-9110 but sooner is better.

Good Luck!

So who ended up winning?