Equipment question

Thanks for the help. Even just knowing the terminology helps in the search for information. For those of you using this type of product, is two feet of cord enough length for shooting from the bottom of a tank towards the top? Do you find the cord gets in the way? The reason why I am asking is that I saw some wireless units and am wondering if they are worth the extra money for mainly aquatic photography.

Thanks for the help. Even just knowing the terminology helps in the search for information. For those of you using this type of product, is two feet of cord enough length for shooting from the bottom of a tank towards the top? Do you find the cord gets in the way? The reason why I am asking is that I saw some wireless units and am wondering if they are worth the extra money for mainly aquatic photography.

The Canon 430EX is a great choice of flash if you shoot alot of pictures with the on-camera flash. Much better results than the built in flash.

But, you can also get a cheap flash and still get great pictures.

Then you will need a hot shoe adapter for both the camera and the flash, and also an extension cord (go with a 10' or 15' cord you will appreciate the extra length). Check with McBain the main store. The sattelite stores may not have it all in stock. You don't need the expensive Canon cords unless you absolutely need the ability to use the E-TTL functions.

The last time Molino was over at my place, I believe he had a wireless flash that looked really handy.