Giant Mine

randy

nice shots, we went to Bass Pro near Balzaac last week and on one of the acreages there found fox heaven, there were at least close to a dozen or something foxes there, I didn't know they lived in groups but there were a lot and my brother and me got a cpl of good shots between us.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey Randy,

Last time I was up there I was 11 and I actually got to tour a gold mine. Would it have been that one? It looks very familiar. I also remember the dump as being the place to find lots of good stuff. I think next summer we will be taking a trip up that way as my grandma is in Hay River and my husband has never been any farther than High Level. Let me know if you need any africans, I have a couple of extra male dolphins...

Could have Giant Mine or Con Mine there were 2 gold mines operating in Yellowknife (both closed now)

Yup, the dump is a shopping mall!! The City is in the process of making it easier to SHOP at the dump.

I am from Hay River, probably know your family.

• 2 weeks later...
Could have Giant Mine or Con Mine there were 2 gold mines operating in Yellowknife (both closed now)

Yup, the dump is a shopping mall!! The City is in the process of making it easier to SHOP at the dump.

I am from Hay River, probably know your family.

My grandma and her boyfriend live there. Olive McDonald and John Peterson (I think thats his last name) they live out on Wildrose Drive along the river.

• 2 months later...