Looking For Ideas

I have a little 10 gallon tank that I raised Jewel fry in, but here lately the water seems so cold, I don`t think the little submersible heater is working very well any more. Water doesn`t go above 20 degrees any more I don`t think. I had a little Albino BN in there who died I think because of the temperature.

So anyway, what could I put in that tank keeping in mind the temperature issues??

I have a little 10 gallon tank that I raised Jewel fry in, but here lately the water seems so cold, I don`t think the little submersible heater is working very well any more. Water doesn`t go above 20 degrees any more I don`t think. I had a little Albino BN in there who died I think because of the temperature.

So anyway, what could I put in that tank keeping in mind the temperature issues??

Last time I was in Nature's Corner they had some nice Corydoras hastatus that would make an active, interesting and probably breeding display.

• 3 weeks later...

Wild bettas don't need heated water(if you can find them) and most cories are quite happy with cooler water. My pepper cories keep spawning in their tank and my wild bettas love the caviar!! This is a lowlight tank with no heater, co2 and crypts and anubias. Super easy to maintain!! I'm a big fan of getting the fish and plants to suit the environment.