Riverfront is on the move

It appears that Riverfront Aquarium in Calgary is going to be moving... I was there today and asked the kid and he said they were probably moving end of August somewhere on Meridian Road which is in the NE. Anyways they have a sale going on in anticipation of the move so maybe someone can get some good deals.

Freshwater Fish and Plants 50% off

Asian Arrowana's 30% off

Marine Fish 30% off

Reptiles 30% off

Dry Goods 15% off

It appears that Riverfront Aquarium in Calgary is going to be moving... I was there today and asked the kid and he said they were probably moving end of August somewhere on Meridian Road which is in the NE. Anyways they have a sale going on in anticipation of the move so maybe someone can get some good deals.

Freshwater Fish and Plants 50% off

Asian Arrowana's 30% off

Marine Fish 30% off

Reptiles 30% off

Dry Goods 15% off

Oh damn!!! I have to get feeders for he snake on the weekend - maybe I can pickup a few things. Too bad I have to shop and for fish. Life Sucks! NOT!!

Yes!! This is excellent news. I always hated the existing location and that was pretty much the only reason I've only shopped there once or twice.

Yes!! This is excellent news. I always hated the existing location and that was pretty much the only reason I've only shopped there once or twice.

Well that will suck for me, because I work in the Harry Hayes and I liked going on my lunch hour. Picked up my otto cats today and 2 corys.

Visited for the sale yesterday.

Love getting a discount on filter media, NLS and other equipment.

Got some fish too.

They are expecting 1 more shipment of fish before their targeted move date at the end of the month.

Stopped in for a feeder today and left with alot more.

They are now moving end of November but keepingup the sale and getting new fish stock. Plants are gone aside from a few sprigs.

Got some gorgeous Lyretail mollies, some platys and some angels. I wanted lots more though

They do have regular betta's in as well.

Cheers!!