Aquarium Vids and Photostreams

Shai

I'd like to share! :3

is my most recent creation, a "photostream" (slideshow) showing how my 55g has evolved since 2006. It has video and photos in it.

is a bit older and contains strictly video showing my fish at feeding time. : )

shows my copper blue betta Tiamat in a 5g. He's since been upgraded to a divided 10g that he shares with another betta.

features Caesar when I had him in my 33g tank (currently empty). Alas, Caesar recently passed away. : ( Now I have two females (Sheba and Cleo) who have no suitor!

I have photostreams still to create from when I had other tanks setup. When I finish them I'll post links. : )

Yeah, poor Caesar. : ( That's what I get for going away for the weekend. Sigh... I never got any fry out of him either. He and Sheba went through the motions and even dug themselves a little nest in the tank once, but couldn't figure out what to do next. : \ Then after I got Cleo he couldn't decide between the two of them. I'd like to try some of Patrick's Ruby Greens since they like higher pH water compared to GBRs...but I also don't want to give up on my GBRs!

:D I'm pretty happy with how the 55g turned out. I had a lot of trouble with it in the beginning and the aquascaping just never seemed to come out right. I think it helps that I got such a great piece of wood as the centerpiece. Couple of times before now I've considered ditching the tank but I'm glad I didn't.

Bissell is a real brat. : ) Every time I see him at feeding time I always think of the seagulls from "Finding Nemo". He tries to take all the pellets or wafers for himself and it's hilarious when he finds out I spread them across the length of the tank--he can't be everywhere at once and gets pouty at being thwarted! I've had him for quite a while now...still no bristles.

, a montage of tanks I used to have. The 10g was my first tank after years of not having one (can't you tell?). I went from the 10g straight to the 55g and then picked up the 20g and the 33g later. I still have these tanks but only the 10g is still in use at the moment (divided betta tank). The 20g is a "high" and I'd much prefer a "long" if I could ever find one...so it's dry. My 33g is currently serving duty as a receptacle for pop bottles that need recycling. : | I know, horrible use for a tank! But once my friend can take back her bettas that I have been looking after (and I get to the bottle depot) I'm going to set up the 33g again as a big betta barracks. :D Edited by Shai