EBJD At West Ed

WOW $90.00, thats alot. I just picked up Two for $29.99 each, and thought that was alot.

WOW $90.00, thats alot. I just picked up Two for $29.99 each, and thought that was alot.

ebjd for 30 each? where did you find them for that price?

Animal Cove in Rocky Mountain House.

There are still 3 of them left.

When you get tired of your ebjd I would take it from you Frank...lol. Do you know where those Rocky ebjds came from?

Jonah

I,m sure he gets his fish from River Front.

I got my ebjd from Riverfront for 20$, with his colors and size most ppl at first glance think he's a large male betta lol. I wouldn't pay 90 bucks for one though, they are pretty fragile, not only prone to getting sick, but very touchy with water chem/tankmates aggression. He's in my 55g with a RJD female, anyone know of a good source in Calgary for 2-3" RJDf's or better yet, BGJD's?

post-4372-1254940237_thumb.jpg

Edited by Kaiote

I have a few beautiful females that my ebjd had a choice from. I think I am left with two more reg. jd because my eb paired up. I have a few bgjd but I am keeping those for myself and/or possibly a trade with a guy in bc with his bgjd. I got mine for Riverfront as well and he was the runt of the group and now...he is a beautiful eb with nice shape head. Good luck with yours. If you are interested in the female pm me.

Jonah