Hello from Provost

slowrider

Hi everyone! I live in Provost, a small town of about 2000 people. I have always had fish in the past but have to admit that I didn't know much about them. I was one of those people who went into a fish store, saw a pretty fish and bought it without doing any research into how to keep them. I thought that if they had water and food, they would be fine. lol Now I've been doing a lot more self-educating and plan to get back into the hobby again in the near future. This time, I'm going plan what types of fish I like and which ones get along with other ones, etc. Not to mention all the ins and outs of properly maintaining a tank. Hopefully I'll be able to learn alot here.

Turn around, run and forget you've ever heard of this site or before you know it you'll have more tanks and fish than you know what to do with....

J/K, welcome aboard...but don't say you were never warned :smokey:

:welcome:

Welcome Slowrider. It is a great hobby and you've happened upon a great board with lots of wisdom. I live south of Provost. If you have a need for anything in an emergency pm me and I may be able to help you out. It is a real pita to get supplies out here sometimes!!! My tanks have all gone salt in the last couple of years, but I have kept fresh for a decade or two.

Welcome Slowrider. It is a great hobby and you've happened upon a great board with lots of wisdom. I live south of Provost. If you have a need for anything in an emergency pm me and I may be able to help you out. It is a real pita to get supplies out here sometimes!!! My tanks have all gone salt in the last couple of years, but I have kept fresh for a decade or two.

Oh, thank you! That's very nice! Where about's are you from? You don't have to say if you don't want to but it's nice to know other people who live out here in the boonies! lol :thumbs: