SHort Body Texas': UPDATED PICS BREEDING DRESS

Bluecan

Guest Master of Puppets

Those are wicked! did you breed them with a blood parrot or something? If you plan on selling I'd set up a tank just for these guys wow they're awesome!

yep thats right dipsht where i got them, i took all the shortest ones, the others werent all that short.....

Hopping my male will pair up with a female BP to get some short body or even regular red texas', Jonah's first in line for babies then you MOP

I got one there as well, eating like a pig and growing like a weed. Should be interesting to see how big they get.

cool! yea you should post some pics, you have some kirrins as well right from big al;s? I have one of them and three of the SB texas'

hey guys just an update......woke uyp this morning and the male had his breeding dress on, he gets even more black than this on his bottom side as well as back half but its hard to get a good pic of it cause he's pretty active and gets darker when im not close by....hopefully we wil lget some eggs and hopefully he can do his job, he may be too young though still or of course sterile, enjoy