Imported Fish Pics

Wingin' It

So I got a few requests, asking how my TFD fish order went...and it went well...only a couple of missing fish and a couple of deaths. I'm happy with my fish, and here are a few pics.

This isn't a very good shot, but I got 4 young Scarlet Badis Badis.

DSCN3825.jpg

Here's a school of about 100 Neon Tetras...Guess i'm going to have to sell some!

DSCN3822.jpg

This is probably not the best picture I could get of an Atabapo Butterfly Pleco (L168) There are 3 in the tank and are really different (at least for me)

DSCN3818.jpg

Here's a slightly better pic...

L168Pleco.jpg

L168Pleco2.jpg

These are the African Butterfly Fish...there is a 2nd one and is more colorful, but was not being co-operative.

DSCN3817.jpg

There are more fish, but i'm too lazy to post 'em up here. TTFN!

I edited to add more pics. They turned out a bit better i think?

Edited by Wingin' It

I've only seen a couple for sale once at Tanks A Lot in the SW, and then I posted on here that I saw them and then they were gone so fast...lol When I saw these on the list I couldn't help myself but get some.

I think my 30 gallon is a bit too small for a long term school of 100 neons...lol Though I must admit they do look cool! I had to get that many for the 'Special' price...so it was worth it

Good to hear that it went well and your badis are well. I found some at a LFS awhile ago and had no luck with them. I was sad as they're such a pretty little fish. Anyhow congrats on your new additions!!

i have 60 ish cardinals in a 45 gallon medium planted tank along with too many guppies to count. and they are all fine, i dont even need to change the water very often. it has been 3-4 months with out a water change, only top ups

also, all the fish are fine from the tfd order, except for one, :( the male L168 died. so i am in for another order, i need more of those plecos. and maybe some more cories. you can never have enough cories

Aww...that sucks that your male died...they're definately cool plecos.

My tetras are still kickin' the bucket...at least a couple every day. It'd be nice if they just lived darn it!

I think another order will have to wait now until the weather gets a bit nicer. I'm going to keep an eye on the list of fish...I can't help myself. :P

• 1 month later...