Huckleberry!

fatpuffer

This is my new dog. We adopted him from the the Lacombe Animal Shelter. He was 7 months old when we got him. According to the shelter he is french bulldog/shi tzu but it can also be pug/shi tzu. His litter mates have more of the French bulldog colouring than him but he was the most timid one. He was actually getting bullied by the others. I named him Huck but was going to name him Habs or Quebec (get it...French bull-poop ...my wife was not impressed as she is a teacher in a French immersion school).

Anyways...here he my partner in crime:

huck2.jpg

huck1_1.jpg

huck4.jpg

huck3_1.jpg

Jonah

yea go easy on the runnin anyways until he has fully matured, shouldnt be too much longer as he is a small dog. That shelter is particular has a lot of puppymill /backyard breeder puppies come in ....so its not suprising he has never been walked , thats good that he's young though gives you more to work with, most important thing is good food, and tonnes of socializing let him meet as many ppl animals and scenarios as he possibly can while he's young and youll end up with a much better dog overall