Where to find the finer grain black gravel?

Crystal

I am looking for a smaller size black gravel (like the head of a pin - the ones with the plastic on the end). The stuff from petsmart is too large, too much gets trapped between the pieces (like food, debris, small fry...).

I have another tank with black sand, I love the look, but it is way too hard to vaccuum as the sand is much lighter than gravel or aragonite and gets sucked up.

Where would I find a small black gravel (about 60lbs) in or around Edmonton?

I am looking for a smaller size black gravel (like the head of a pin - the ones with the plastic on the end). The stuff from petsmart is too large, too much gets trapped between the pieces (like food, debris, small fry...).

I have another tank with black sand, I love the look, but it is way too hard to vaccuum as the sand is much lighter than gravel or aragonite and gets sucked up.

Where would I find a small black gravel (about 60lbs) in or around Edmonton?

I just purchased some from www.mops.ca

I went to aquagiant and they did not have anything, Henry is also having a hard time getting black substraight.

I purchased some cichlid gravel, it is black and white mixed, it comes wet as it has good bacteria in it. If you buy this gravel, request that they doulble bag it, as my bag's leaked. They were fantastic about it though...

I highly recommend them.

Lana

Copper Slag is black, but it can be sharp - which is why I've never used it (too many digging/burrowing fish). But you can get a 50+lb bag of it at SIL Industries - they're just off 17st and Yellowhead Tr.