TOM Aquarium products

strayner

Can anyone comment on the quality of these products, particularly the filters? Went to Trident Wholesale today and saw a TOM 160 Niagara filter which I can't seem to find any information on or many of their other products. Thanks!

I had a tom mini canister for a 10 gallon last year and it worked awesome and was cheap! I've only heard good things from friends... maybe search the internet for some other product reviews.

• 2 weeks later...

Can anyone comment on the quality of these products, particularly the filters? Went to Trident Wholesale today and saw a TOM 160 Niagara filter which I can't seem to find any information on or many of their other products. Thanks!

Hi Strayner,

Then comes the next question. If you can't find information, how much fun do you think finding parts and media for this filter would be? Unless you plan to just DIY the media and replace if an impeller or something simple craps out... There are some huge deals out there if you look enough. I got my brand new AC 150/30 for $20 and change at a PJ's Pets and can almost buy media at 7-Eleven they are so common.

ChakaRaka.