problems with forum

WHen i try to access my breeding thread that i set up, it pushes all the posts to the left and scrambles them and doesnt give me the option to add a reply or anything. I tried starting a new thread to see if that would work, but it wouldnt let me add anything but the tiniest picture , i kept shrinking them and it got to the point where it wasnt even worth posting them at that size (it was a pic of several fry free-swimming). Im sure these are just issues due to the new system here, but i figured ide make sure who ever deals with this knows.When opening the threads it also has delayed loading of the page.

Please send me a PM with what browser and version you are using. For example, Internet Explorer 7 or Firefox 2.3, etc. There is a common problem here, and I need this info to be able to resolve it.

Tanker,

I'm on here through Mozilla Firefox and it seems to be working better than Internet Explorer 7. Still can't reply to PMs but I know that you'll come through for us!! You're the best!!