Plumbing parts?

Bluecan

I purchased a second hand water change system thats supposed to hook up to my sink it has two different options neither of which fit my sink in my apartment, so i went out and purchased an adapter to make it fit only to find that the peice it attached to was leaking, so i need to find an adapter for the 2nd peice which of course is a different size. This may be confusing, the point is i need an adapter for my sink and home depot cant help does anyone know of a good place in edmonton to go that could help me and would have a wider range of options for me?

thanks

I'm not sure what kind of light industrial shops you have in edmonton but any sort of plumbing parts I've needed I go to one of them. They always have the part i'm looking for or know where to send me to get it.

Woosley mechanical, Bartle and Gibson, Co-op farm supply, farmland are a few that come to mind.

Edited by Jaykit

IMO, Rona is the place to go for plumbing parts. I am constantly disappointed with the plumbing selection at HD.