Assassin Snails

rjsomers

So I hired 5 Asssassin snails from Fidhclubgirl to clean house in my 10g planted.

They have done an awesome job as evident by the carnage on the gravel.

However I have noticed my CO2 bubble ladder hasn't been working properly - I look this morning and low and behold there is a large egg sac in the very corner where my bubbles start their spiral.

My plants will have to suffer a bit since my CO2 will not be difussed well but its in the interest of babies.

And YES AM I will make good on my promise to shipp ALL of them back. I have no food sources for hungry babies.

that might not be the assassins as they lay little egg sacs all over the place but do like driftwood and CO2 diffusers. Their eggs are about the size of pen dot, square and white. If you hired them from me, when do I get paid,lol??

I see those too - hum what the heck then. I don't want to scrap it off and have it be feeder either.

You can be paid in babies or I can pay with child labour - LOL I am joking everyone. My daughter actually dose love helping and exercising Maddie.

Yes, I do as I seem to have a satellite assassin farm going with rjsomers. Now if I only I could start a "satellite" angelfish farm. rjsomers, Ceara is more than welcome to help me scrub filters. I will return her covered with mulm.