So I got bored...

Wingin' It

This is one of my young Brevis (Shell Dweller) I sold all of his other brothers and sisters.

YoungBrevis.jpg

Here's a pic of one of the three Horned Nerite Snails I picked up today...they've already started eating all the hard, green algae that I despise. They're sooooo small!

HornedNeriteSnailwithLeleupi.jpg

Here's a close up! They're adorable! Never thought i'd say that about a snail! LOL

HornedNeriteSnail.jpg

My 28 Gallon Planted tank has many varieties of plants in it. The Red Tiger Lotus' are going nuts! They're spreading like wild fire! It's awesome!

FullPlantedTankShot.jpg

Can this be comfortable?? LOL I brightened it up so that you can see the fish. Looks bad, but at least you can see what I saw, somewhat.

BNPetricolaBumblebeeCat.jpg

Horned nerite snails...that's so cool! I love the planted tank. What's the fish in the very bottom of the last picture?

I think it's a bumblebee catfish. I have one that has adopted the narrow gap between a rock and the glass as his cave. He presses his little belly against the glass and looks like he is wedged in there for good. I even "rescued" him by moving the rock once but he keeps coming back so it must feel safe. They are nocturnal and crazy entertaining swimmers if you wait patiently after lights out. I only see this one during the day when he is in his "cave". I got mine from fairdeal.

Theresa

Yup, they're Bumble Bee Cats...I got mine from Fairdeal too...well kinda...lol Got 'em at the auction...I think there's 3 in there somewhere. Are they ever pigs too! When we drop in the algae wafers and they get to them, they grab them and run away to their hiding place and munch away!

Nice pics! I too have a bumblebee catfish - his name is Milo. He made his home under a stump-like piece of driftwood I have in my tank, and I pretty much only see him when I lift the wood up - and then he freaks and goes 100 miles an hour until he finds some place to hide temporarily until I put the wood back down and he dives back under it. I do sometimes see him come out when I feed with the lights off though, but then it's the same thing - race around like a lunatic, stop, eat, race around, then dive back to his hidey hole.

Edited by Ripley

This is one of my young Brevis (Shell Dweller) I sold all of his other brothers and sisters.

YoungBrevis.jpg

Here's a pic of one of the three Horned Nerite Snails I picked up today...they've already started eating all the hard, green algae that I despise. They're sooooo small!

Here's a close up! They're adorable! Never thought i'd say that about a snail! LOL

HornedNeriteSnail.jpg

My 28 Gallon Planted tank has many varieties of plants in it. The Red Tiger Lotus' are going nuts! They're spreading like wild fire! It's awesome!

FullPlantedTankShot.jpg

Can this be comfortable?? LOL I brightened it up so that you can see the fish. Looks bad, but at least you can see what I saw, somewhat.

Beaitiful tank set up. Awwwwwww is all I can say about your Brevis and your little snails. You do know that now I need to go see what I can lean about those little snails LOL .... You are always makeing me work ....... ... Linda ...

YoungBrevis.jpg

HornedNeriteSnail.jpg

FullPlantedTankShot.jpg

Beaitiful tank set up. Awwwwwww is all I can say about your Brevis and your little snails. You do know that now I need to go see what I can lean about those little snails LOL .... You are always makeing me work ....... ... Linda ...

Hi Again ... what is that cute little fish above your snails ... he looks like he is heading for his little house ?