CAS Auction on Sunday

Was just curious to see what AA members will be selling at the CAS Auction on Sunday.

Details of the Auction here: www.calgaryaquariumsociety.com

I will be selling some equipment (maybe even a Rena filstar XP3) and some German imported Discus... ;)

Some pics of the parents of the fish that I will be selling attached

post-1120-126772252915_thumb.jpg

post-1120-126772253872_thumb.jpg

Was just curious to see what AA members will be selling at the CAS Auction on Sunday.

Details of the Auction here: www.calgaryaquariumsociety.com

I will be selling some equipment (maybe even a Rena filstar XP3) and some German imported Discus... ;)

Some pics of the parents of the fish that I will be selling attached

I might have to bid on that.

I'm planning on bringing some rare livebearers,assassin snails, plants, bettas, equipment and "fish crack" (critter crumbs). Probably will donate some backgrounds and microworm starters too. Am hoping that I break even!!

No, just fill them out and bring them. I can never decide until the morning off anyhow. Are you going to bring some frogbit??

I haven't completely decided yet...but for sure some Julies (assuming I can catch them)

as for the frogbit...well, if you really want some...then i'll bring all of it! LOL I hate that stuff! :P

Edited by Wingin' It

Speaking of volunteers, if you want to help with setup, please show up 9ish or so. If you're like me and have fish to catch, please show up around 10. Of course, fish catching tends to take longer than you think!!! A big thanks to T Dawg for reminding me to do this. Wingin It, would love your frogbit. Did you want to come over and pick out some plants as I owe you???

Edited by fishclubgirl

Speaking of volunteers, if you want to help with setup, please show up 9ish or so. If you're like me and have fish to catch, please show up around 10. Of course, fish catching tends to take longer than you think!!! A big thanks to T Dawg for reminding me to do this. Wingin It, would love your frogbit. Did you want to come over and pick out some plants as I owe you???

In speaking with Len today, earlier is always better with volunteers, so if you can come around 8am there will be lots to do. And dave hasconfirmed he is getting nice fresh hotdog buns. Yummy.

Hi Fish4fun, I will not be able to get to the auction,wish I could

I am coming to Calgary on April 9th for a few days and am looking for

some discus. Realy nice red turks pictured. Do you have any F1s from them?

Anything else for sale in the discus department?

Laurence