Paracyprichromis?

searay

My Paracyp females are pink, and the Cyp females are grey. Their eyes are different colors, too.

Hey Burbot.I am keeping.

• 70gal bowfront Question for ya all.The calvus and the caudos each have a shell at opposite ends of the tank
  • 8 cyp kitumba but are keeping the male ventralis from the sand in the middle.Just got the
  • 3f/1m O Ventralis ventralis a couple weeks ago and maybe they are too young but should I
  • One pair black calvus move the calvus and caudos to another tank so he can build his pit.
  • One pair caudopunctatus

Also am interested in paracyprichromis for the empty tank.Saw on the buy/sell

• 40gal 4m/2f f1 paras for sell.Is that a good ratio and what is male aggresion like.
  • 7 cyp Tricolor fry
  • One trio blue ocellatus Cheers.Rob

• 40gal cycled

Sorry guys.Disreguard that last post.Tryed to do list with questions beside but all got jumbled together.Redo.What I keep.70gal bowfront with 8 cyp kitumba,3f/1m O Ventralis,one pair black calvus,one pair caudopunctatus.40gal with 7 cyp tricolor fry and one trio blue ocellatus.40gal cycled.Questions for ya all.Just got the ventralis a couple weeks ago and maybe they are too young but the calvus and caudos are keeping the male away from the sand in the middle.Should I move the calvus and caudos to another tank so he can build a pit.Also interested in paracyprichromis for the empty tank.Saw 4m/2f on the buy/sell.Is that a good ratio and what is male aggresion like.Cheers Rob