Hi from ST Albert

frozenballs

Hi all, after many years away from aquariums I have recently fallen in love with them again. This love was triggered by a birthday gift (10 gallon tank) for my 4 year old son.....sure enough, once elbow deep in the water I realized how much I missed it and how much I enjoyed it. I have had many tanks over the years and many many types of fish. so.......after setting up the 10 gallon I searched for a tank for myself and found a 210 gallon that was just what I wanted. It is up and running, gravel in it, a few rocks - waiting for fish, driftwood, some slate, and unique rocks. I have never had Discus before - so I plan on stocking the tank with them. I will be posting a few "wants" in the buy and sell part of this site. Glad to have found such a great site :) Simon

Whoa! hahaha...nothing like jumping back in the deep end! If you are ever in the Calgary are you should stop by Gold's and check out their massive Discus show tank, it's completely full of awesome Discus of all colors as well as other fish!

:welcome: to the forum!

Hello and "WELCOME ABOARD" ....I look forward to getting to know you ......Linda....

• 2 weeks later...