My New Thai Silk/Titaniums

Bluecan

That's pretty impressive for 4". As I mentioned to you before, my only criticism of the Thai Silk is they typically have no kok to speak of. (even adult males) Yours is already showing solid kok growth.

Looks like you have a winner, congrats on the new fish. :)

thanks! im pretty excited hopefully the transition , treatment, and growth goes well, should show some good growth by the end of the summer with any luck, ill of course post progress pics, and you are right about the thai silk head.

cheers!

Well they are here, in quarantine and being dewormed. They came out of the bag full of personality, the big one especially immediatly wasnt afraid of anything and very interavtive its crazy considering he was just in a box and moved etc....heres a couple pics one with and one without flash, looking pretty good especially after shipping stress which also is supposed to reduce the head size!

haha i dont know about fry, This summer I will either scale up for breeding room or be scaling down to basically just the thai silk in a show type set up and pumping him up...but ull know of course anyways, his head is already bigger , he jumps right out of the water to take the food from my hand its crazy hes a weirdo and i love it

• 3 weeks later...

May 18th update, heads getting bigger, he is loving the NLS Lifestyle. All of my fish have improved big time since being switched over.

(please dont turn this Progress thread into a Food discussion)

I appologize for the crappy pics, he wil not stay still always spinning circles as soon as he can see me like a puppy...

enjoy

Edited by Bluecan

• 3 weeks later...