My New Thai Silk/Titaniums

Bluecan

Here is the only pic right now of one of my two male thai silk from thailand. Not sure if the pic is big enough, and i cant copy the other pics from the breeders online photo album so this will have to do for now, this is of the larger male, who has a decent sized head (harder to find amongst thai silk strain) also the more recent pics his head is bigger...i know its hard to see in this pic, but it shows in the others and his videos! He wont have a HUGE head, but it should be in proportion to his body which i like more than those insanly big heads a lot of ppl go for. He should arrive late this week or next week, I also have a smaller male who also has a head hump growing on him already as well....Finaly able to get my QUALITY flowerhorn!! And cant wait to grow them both out...

Will post more pics as they come..

Edited by Bluecan

thanks Jaykit!

RedO -They are from Thailand, these are Not of Charles' stock that he brought in recently.

One of them may be up for sale down the road once I have grown them out I will keep you posted

Edited by Bluecan

thanks Jaykit!

RedO -They are from Thailand, these are Not of Charles' stock that he brought in recently.

One of them may be up for sale down the road once I have grown them out I will keep you posted

YOU PLACED AN ORDER FROM THAILAND FOR ONLY 2 FISH??

WOW

I have been lucky enough to make some great contacts that were able to help me out in this area, I was not the only one in canada who went in on shipping, though I am the only one who took the Thai silk route. You are right about the crazy huge costs though, often times more than the fish itself. Thanks for the compliment, ive waited a long time to find myself the perfect fish, especially with 'kok' potential, and again have been fortunate to have some good fellow hobbiest in thailand keeping an eye out for me. Its still up in the air how this fish will develop, but time will tell.

I am aware they are not from Charles, I never stated that at all.. I mean if you wear placing a order to Thailand, I would of joined in and helped split shipping costs. Who did you go threw?

I am aware they are not from Charles, I never stated that at all.. I mean if you wear placing a order to Thailand, I would of joined in and helped split shipping costs. Who did you go threw?

I was saying to him I know a couple people who might be interested in joining the order, meaning reD O and hybrid. Bluecan had everything covered I guess.

Also as far as the fish go, not my thing but you know that. Wicked color choice though, I hate these flowerhorns covered with pink and blue, made em look to girly. I love the platinum colors, I thought Green arowanas turned silvery/platinum when they are older that's why I bought a 20" green arowana.

This order wasnt My order, i was joining in on someone else who has no interest in disclosing his info here, and there was no more room for anything/anyone else, hence why I didnt contact anyone or ask anyone to join as there was nothing to potentially join.

If i do make an order again someday on my own I will definetly mention to others who may be interested to make it helpful for everyone involved, however it can be a bit challenging and cause a loss of interest when you deal with people who back out of deals, which has happend to me quite a few times, as well as other friends whove been burnt on here, or simply stop replying to you mid deal making without saying anything at all.

I like the colored and pearly flowerhorns too, especially the super red ones...however what you see on pictures on the net etc are often a far cry from what you take home , their colors can vary so much, only come out in certain situations, or never color up at all, also most of the sellers have colored lights on their tanks , so its not accurate and can be very disapointing , but not always of course. If I do decide to part with one of these males I will certainly advertise on here to fellow AA members first.

Edited by Bluecan

hey RD i was waiting for a comment from you :P

He is 4 inches, the other male is only about 2 inches . They should arrive friday, theyll go through their deworming/anti parasite regime then ill start pumping them up.