Where to find good pond supplies in Calgary?

FishyFishy!

Just wondering where to get good pond supplies in calgary? I'm planning on starting a decent size Koi pond this weekend. I went to a couple places, but they just sold over priced filters/pumps and pond liners. Advice?

Sunnyside Garden Centre has a nice pond section, not sure on the pricing but I sure enjoy wandering through it.

I actually just went to Home Depot, and they have an awesome selection at really decent prices. I went to scenic acres garden center, and they had the same pond kit that Home Depot had... for almost 2 times the price! Home depot so far is the winner. Any other suggestions?

keep your eye on Kijiji, sometimes people practically give away their stuff...

if your looking at DIY your own pond, doesn't hurt to search You Tube for the know how of a DIY Pond Filter. Easy & Cheap.

Parts you can get a Home Depot for the Garden/Pond Section & Irrigation Section for the outdoor plumbing.

Big Al's & Pisces were helpful too for some hard to find parts.

I just finished working on the new Eagle lake sod farm sale's center just off 84th street SE. They have some great pond supplies and aguascaping material.The largest selection I have ever seen. They open next week.