smallest 4' tank??

thefishdude

Weird is right...

I sent it two days ago...

I've sent quite a number of PM's over the last week and yet none of them show up in my "sent" folder - I'll have to check back to see if all those PM's went through

strange and unusual

In regards to the stand - I might already have a buyer for it. If it falls through you can bet you folks will be the first to know. As far as price - thats a decision I make once I have the finished product in front of me. ;););)

Edited by thefishdude

For the most part I'm impressed with the price there but from what I gather, they do not offer any kind of warranty - and the silicone work leaves something to be desired. But again - the price point has alot to do with this

From what I understand, Gold's is now using a new tank builder, I have bought several tank from this new guy over the past 15 years and never once had a problem, however, this come at a price...Some of the tanks that Gold's now sells will be slightly higher in price, I would guess about 10-15% higher!!!!! The 90 gallons will remain the same price though from what Dennis told me yesterday!!!!

Albert:

thefishdude was alos looking for a price on the 45 gallon 4 foot tanks, can you post a price!!!!!!