How many tanks before we become odd.

Nyxis

There is a natural limit to the number of tanks you can run - called tripping the circuit breaker. LOL My son the electrician has been telling me for a year now he would put in another one for me but I haven't figured out how that can be done without my wife finding out.(oh yeah just remembered another limitation)

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I could help you with your limitation of the wife. A quick mention of the fact you "strip females" on the weekend should eliminate that problem. As for your electrical, have you thought of running extensions from next door???

• 2 weeks later...

soooooooo... 46 would be over the line then?

haha! That was back in the 90s though. Right now, I have 3 up and running (no stock) and planning on 7 more shortly. (liking the sales I am seeing at aquatic here in Calgary. Probably see if I can get a discount on buying 2 50s, and 5 20s)

A quick mention of the fact you "strip females" on the weekend should eliminate that problem.

This is also a handy way to eliminate your need to eat, breathe or any other bodily functions, as you will be buried in the back yard somewhere.. Or at least I would if I ever suggested this activity without clarification! haha!