Alot of ppl to thank for my new 180 tang tank

JLake

I got my 180 up and running finally! Id like to thank a few members for their help. Ray at Sourcequatics for being so patient with me and all his help with my timeframe changing(Great tank Ray I cant find any imperfections).Also the ppl at Bow valley aquariums(Mitch,Audrey).Shaune for the layaway fx5 that i needed to add to my filtration.ANd when I finally have the money Doc Polit for his 3d background. I cant forget Harold as most of my favorite fish I purchased off him.All fish are either Harolds, SJ's or Daves. Thanks everyone without your help I would still have a boring 90 gallon haha jk.

Tank List

19 cyps

12 or so julies

Goby cichlids

5 diffrent calvus or compress

2 yellow calvus

1 male frontosa

Breeding pair of callochromis stappersi (raspberry head)

8 synodontis petricola(more will be added)

Last pair of peacocks leftover from my peacock tank. I think they are bi colors.

6 plecos all diff L#s

Yes I know all these fish arent from Lake Tang but I have a hard time giving up fish that I am attched too! And I wanted them to stretch their fins in the 6 footer.

I will also be adding more plecos, petris, possibly some black calvus.

Filters: Fx5, Fluval 405, sponge powerhead combo. Upgrading the filtration like everybody when I get more money!

I will post pics when i get Doc Polits 3D background. Any tips about larger tanks would be appreciated, ie wc's and maintenance ideas.

Edited by JLake

:thumbs: .....CONGRADULATIONS !!!! .....

I got my 180 up and running finally! Id like to thank a few members for their help. Ray at Sourcequatics for being so patient with me and all his help with my timeframe changing(Great tank Ray I cant find any imperfections).Also the ppl at Bow valley aquariums(Mitch,Audrey).Shaune for the layaway fx5 that i needed to add to my filtration.ANd when I finally have the money Doc Polit for his 3d background. I cant forget Harold as most of my favorite fish I purchased off him.All fish are either Harolds, SJ's or Daves. Thanks everyone without your help I would still have a boring 90 gallon haha jk.

Tank List

19 cyps

12 or so julies

Goby cichlids

5 diffrent calvus or compress

2 yellow calvus

1 male frontosa

Breeding pair of callochromis stappersi (raspberry head)

8 synodontis petricola(more will be added)

Last pair of peacocks leftover from my peacock tank. I think they are bi colors.

6 plecos all diff L#s

Yes I know all these fish arent from Lake Tang but I have a hard time giving up fish that I am attched too! And I wanted them to stretch their fins in the 6 footer.

I will also be adding more plecos, petris, possibly some black calvus.

Filters: Fx5, Fluval 405, sponge powerhead combo. Upgrading the filtration like everybody when I get more money!

I will post pics when i get Doc Polits 3D background. Any tips about larger tanks would be appreciated, ie wc's and maintenance ideas.

Big tanks are easy to take care of... if your hotwater tank isn't too small ;) I just did weekly (or every 10 days when I was busy) WCs and biannual filter maintenance when I ran the 135. Is a 110 considered big, anymore? :) Same care. Gotta love the 2' depth!! Your fish certainly will!