Pico Aquaria

For those of you who missed the last ACE meeting:

The topic for the November ACE meeting is Pico Aquaria. This presentation will be about aquascaping on a small scale, and preparing for the Pico Aquarium contest that will be held during the December meeting.

The entry fee into the pico tank contest is $5/entry. You may purchase as many entries as you'd like, but you must be an ACE member to participate. With each entry fee, you will receive the glass to build a pico tank to spec for the contest. Part of the presentation will be a crash course on siliconing and assembling a tank. Due to ventilation issues, we won't actually be building the tanks at the meeting, but Eugene (ACE president) has volunteered his garage (and silicone!) on the following Saturday if you'd like to swing by and build your tank there.

I will be taking more entry fees at the auction tomorrow. I will have glass kits cut for all the entries I've received up to the end of tomorrow's auction on time for the November meeting. Come see me (auction comptroller) tomorrow if you'd like to purchase an entry or get more information.

Cheers,

Sarah

I'll be bringing a light and a camera to grab photos of everyone's entry for sure. We'll have more than 25 pico tanks on show! This is a very cool show of support for a new idea. I'm working hard on the November presentation, and very much looking forward to sharing it with everyone.

Thanks to all those who signed up for the project!

Cheers,

Sarah