Need help stocking

MarkoD

ok so i have a 75 gallon peacock/ hap/ compresscips tank that has been set up and running for 5-6 months now and looks like this

154874_10150306015375567_676325566_15570413_5604793_n.jpg

a couple weeks ago i got another 75 gallon tank, cleaned it filled it up with aragonite, did 5 water changes to clear up the water and seeded the filters.

so now its time for me to stock the tank,

any idea what i should get? i was thinking either a american cichild tank or a mbuna tank.

please please give me some input i cant decide!

Edited by MarkoD

i would say something in the geophagus genus (earth-eaters). g. altifron comes to mind. they have the most incredible red ventral fins as adults.

Yes the geophagus are nice. I have a group of 10 Geophagus sp. red head tapajos and by far they are one of my nicest fish.

although oscars are cool looking fish i think i'd like to keep a variety of cichlids, i've heard oscars need to be with their one kind

buy yeah those geophagus are nice. where can i get them?

I got mine from Spencer Jack almost a year ago.

i orderd mine from big als in edmonton......came in about a month

big al's is way over priced IMO, they do have a lot of selection but if im going to be ordering and waiting for something, might as well do it myself and avoid the middleman mark up.

thanks for the advice

CHECK OUT MEMBER FAIRDEAL ON HERE

Edited by FISHLIPS